A good response to Kuessipan, our second CFS Online film, which received an appreciation score of 77.9 per cent.
- Really interesting and I really liked the poetic nature.
- A beautifully crafted, heartfelt film.
- Brilliant film. Thank you for showing.
- Completely enjoyable.
- Interesting to find out about a society which is largely unknown.
- Very enjoyable. Great story which successfully wove together several themes such as friendship, isolation and cultural identity with a happy ending!
- A film with great depth and insight into a world unknown to most of us. Beautifully portrayed.
- Great photography and interesting viewpoint from within another culture. Gently challenging commentary on race relations.
- Too long to maintain story line.
- Interesting dynamic of cultures. I had difficulty following the time line. Thought provoking as usual.
- Gave up after watching about 15mins of film.
- Interesting cultural insights but a bit too slow to warrant more than a C plus.
- Grim and so slow.
- Interesting location but not enough to keep attention – abandoned.