A lot of enthusiasm for Not Here To Be Loved, leading on nicely to our enjoyable Christmas wine & cheese event. Plenty of lively discussion afterwards. The appreciation score was 78.72 per cent.
- “Best film of the season – delightful”
- “Loved it! Enjoyed every moment”
- “What a lovely gentle film”
- “Loved the light touch, lots of subtleties to enjoy, including music progression.”
- “Engaging, intense study. Poignant and thought-provoking. Much enjoyed.”
- “A charming and endearing film.”
- “A little predictable but the chemistry between the two characters was good.”
- “Now I need tango lessons.”
Some members complained the film was slow and contained clichés.